iRoDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iRoDA

Devil's Advocate Guild Ragnarok Online Awesome Pants

You are not connected. Please login or register

Upgrading Oofs

+4
Saber
Clow
tbank
Epsix
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Upgrading Oofs Empty Upgrading Oofs Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:29 pm

Epsix

Starting point: 45 +4 Muffler[1]
I calculated that 45 would be just enough to reach 1 +9 Muffler [1] on average. I'm aware that my numbers are based on the law of big numbers and that it can go either way, but I've tipped the odds in my favor by rounding down the number of succesfull upgrades at each stage. If I used the unrounded number then 34,3 Mufflers should suffice to reach +9. So using the law of big numbers I'm actually using a good 30% more than the required amount of mufflers. Anyway, let's go!

Upgrading Oofs ScreenLoki069

Let's get started: GO GO UPGRADE!

Upgrading Oofs ScreenLoki070

41 out of 45 made it to +5, that's within expectation (expected 90%, I got 91.1%) and slightly in my favor. +6 Here we go!

Upgrading Oofs ScreenLoki071

21 out of 41, that's borderline acceptable (expected 60%, I got 51.2%) and very much NOT in my favor.

Upgrading Oofs ScreenLoki072

13 out of 21, that's within expectation (expected 60%, I got 61.9%) and slightly in my favor. But it doesn't make up for the butchering I got last round.

Upgrading Oofs ScreenLoki073

3 out of 12. Again, withing expectation (expected 30%, I got 23.1%) and slightly out of my favor.

Upgrading Oofs ScreenLoki074

0 out of 3. Not entirely unexpected... it's just... I can't... It's not like...

IT'S TOTALLY UNFAIR. I USED TO OWN A +9 MUFFLER BUT BECAUSE THE GM'S WON'T EVEN LIFT A FINGER TO HELP ME RETRIEVE IT FROM AN UNUSED ACCOUNT I'M STUCK HAVING TO TRY AND REMAKE IT. THIS IS COSTING ME ZENY AND REAL MONEY. THE GM'S OWE ME MY +9 MUFFLER [1]!!! IN FACT, GIVE ME A +9 ANCIENT CAPE [1] INSTEAD TO COVER THE EMOTIONAL DAMAGE.

2Upgrading Oofs Empty Re: Upgrading Oofs Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:48 am

tbank

tbank

dude you should just stop at +8, Sad

3Upgrading Oofs Empty Re: Upgrading Oofs Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:42 am

Clow

Clow

Ouch man, that really really sucks!

http://www.myspace.com/rckerguy

4Upgrading Oofs Empty Re: Upgrading Oofs Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:21 am

Saber

Saber

My sympathies to you as a fellow upgrader. =(

5Upgrading Oofs Empty :/ Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:49 pm

Gen

Gen

i also feel bad for you, that must have took a lot of regular elu up the ass, not too mention the E. Elu... *patpat* i've broken numerous items in my time here in RO T3T.

6Upgrading Oofs Empty Re: Upgrading Oofs Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:02 pm

Epsix

Upgrading Oofs ScreenLoki078

Twisted Evil

two more upgrades and it is ready to be carded! I should get my 2xSkelWorker and 2xHydra cards soon.

7Upgrading Oofs Empty Re: Upgrading Oofs Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:08 pm

unifan's-alchie

unifan's-alchie

wtf! +8 shud be enough >.< and 45 muffler cost around 20m+? /omfg

8Upgrading Oofs Empty Re: Upgrading Oofs Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:53 pm

Epsix

Upgrading Oofs ScreenLoki085

ARRGGGHHHH so close....

9Upgrading Oofs Empty Re: Upgrading Oofs Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:23 pm

Epsix

oh yeah, that's right, I just made TWO +9 Electric Fist [3]

Upgrading Oofs ScreenLoki086

and here's me blowing another one up.

Upgrading Oofs ScreenLoki087

10Upgrading Oofs Empty Re: Upgrading Oofs Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:35 am

tbank

tbank

damn, dose +1more that good to lose that much money for? or is it just feeling of satisfaction when you made it +1more?

11Upgrading Oofs Empty Re: Upgrading Oofs Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:42 am

Epsix

it's not about how many +s a weapon has. It's about it having 10 or less than 10 +s. They say that if Michelangelo was straight, he would've painted the sixteenth chapel ceiling white and with a roller. But I say nay! If Michelangelo played this game, he would +10 all his gear as well. We are perfectionists and we strive to perfect our work whatever it may be. We don't dream. We can't dream. Dreams are for those that can't realize. We aspire and we achieve. We plan and we proceed. We command and we conquer. If it can be done, we will do it. There is no second best, only least worst.

I will not stop playing this game until all my desired gear is +10. And I demand that Gravity releases the Jesus/Tom Cruise Fist [3] (small chance of Aspersio) as well as those gddamn Scorpion King cards so that I get another project to work on!

12Upgrading Oofs Empty Re: Upgrading Oofs Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:41 am

Geselle

Geselle

Epsix wrote:it's not about how many +s a weapon has. It's about it having 10 or less than 10 +s. They say that if Michelangelo was straight, he would've painted the sixteenth chapel ceiling white and with a roller. But I say nay! If Michelangelo played this game, he would +10 all his gear as well. We are perfectionists and we strive to perfect our work whatever it may be. We don't dream. We can't dream. Dreams are for those that can't realize. We aspire and we achieve. We plan and we proceed. We command and we conquer. If it can be done, we will do it. There is no second best, only least worst.

I will not stop playing this game until all my desired gear is +10. And I demand that Gravity releases the Jesus/Tom Cruise Fist [3] (small chance of Aspersio) as well as those gddamn Scorpion King cards so that I get another project to work on!
you're funny n_n

13Upgrading Oofs Empty Re: Upgrading Oofs Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:07 pm

tbank

tbank

dude can you write a speech for my speech class,please Laughing

14Upgrading Oofs Empty Re: Upgrading Oofs Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:41 am

.twilight.

.twilight.

Lol...why is it that headgear is easier to +9 than other armor?

15Upgrading Oofs Empty Re: Upgrading Oofs Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:59 am

Epsix

I dunno... is it?

I'm gonna go overupgrade mad when the blue sakkat comes out. But I'm afraid I might miss the event cuz I'll be gone for 3 weeks next month. I don't want it to be a limited edition hat ;_;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum