iRoDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iRoDA

Devil's Advocate Guild Ragnarok Online Awesome Pants

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quit till summer, miss you all

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quit till summer, miss you all Empty Quit till summer, miss you all Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:45 am

tbank

tbank

Dear fellow DA member

As the title said guys, I am sorry; I am quitting iRo until summer. The final exam is around the corner, so I need to study hard, I really need to pass this, it’s my last year and I need keep getting A’s, because if I do, it’s more chance for me to get in college, hope everyone understand this. I will miss you guys a lots. But I’ll try to check the forum every day. If anyone wants to continue doing the Woe Attendance go ahead. So go kick some ass, see you all in summer!!!

Miss you all,
Tbank

Ps:
- Please kick me out of the guild for more guild room.

2Quit till summer, miss you all Empty Re: Quit till summer, miss you all Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:13 am

soy

wtf u better show up on saturdays atleast. but gl with studies

3Quit till summer, miss you all Empty Re: Quit till summer, miss you all Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:03 am

gandiva

I will miss you. good luck !

4Quit till summer, miss you all Empty :/ Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:47 am

Gen

Gen

Damn it Tbank... now imma hafta kick your ass D:. LOL jk <3 Good luck on your finals and such!

5Quit till summer, miss you all Empty Re: Quit till summer, miss you all Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:34 am

tbank

tbank

guys you know I would never leave you Sad

6Quit till summer, miss you all Empty Re: Quit till summer, miss you all Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:06 pm

tbank

tbank

I'll MAYBE come for Saturday woe, just MAYBE [thinking about it]

7Quit till summer, miss you all Empty Re: Quit till summer, miss you all Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:27 am

Epsix

Shocked be there Shocked

8Quit till summer, miss you all Empty Re: Quit till summer, miss you all Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:05 am

soy

u better show up every fckin saturday, and some wednesdays too

9Quit till summer, miss you all Empty Re: Quit till summer, miss you all Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:32 am

tbank

tbank

soy is a meanie Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum